Monday, February 3, 2014

Lucas' Eye on Waterloo

Ok! So, this week was pretty sweet as well. First of all, The game jam was awesome! It was super intense and straining (I barely had time to sleep.) It was also pretty rewarding seeing as how I have something to show for my time there.

I'm sorry to say that anyone reading this will have to wait one more week to play it just because me and my friend are in the process of cleaning it up a bit before we put it up anywhere. I can say however that you play as a giant eyeball and navigate through a maze without touching the walls. I hope that explanation is sort of adequate.

Also, I'm going to be entering the Junior Waterloo Programming Competition. It sounds big and fancy but it's really just a test. If you score high enough, you can win money and scholarships! It takes place near the end of February so I'll be going in for extra help sessions at school. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment