Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Meet Our New Production Intern, Elizabeth

Hi! My name is Elizabeth Barr, and I’m a student from Humber College. I’m doing a post-grad program in Television Writing and Producing and I’m interning with both iThentic and Smiley Guy Studios.

I’ve been here for about a month now. I think I’ve memorized about half of the names in the office so far! Other than that I’ve been helping out with a few things on the second season of iThentic’s Guidestones, as well as their new series, Space Riders. I’m slowly mastering the art of Google Docs and ACTRA’s independent production agreement!

On the Smiley Guy front, I’ve helped out on a few things for the upcoming co-production, Warren United, as well as the continuing series Teleporting Fat Guy.

I’ve been taking moments from each episode of TFG and turning them into high-resolution stills. I use Flash and then Photoshop in order do it. I’ve never used either of those programs, so it took me a little while to get the hang of it. But I think they’re turning out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment