Friday, May 8, 2015

Introducing Mia!

Hello, my name is Miyeon Hyun but I also go by Mia. This is my first week of my internship at Smiley Guy Studio. I was very nervous at first because it was my first work experience in the real animation industry. Now, I am happy because I realize that I actually have a great opportunity to learn from professionals.
 
Mia!
This week I have been working on concept art  creating characters and backgrounds. My first assigned work was creating two extra characters. The designs were supposed to look like an old cartoon movie style that I haven't tried before. So, I looked at the Internet, watched the old cartoon movies to study its style, and also got a lot of help from Aaron. 
The next thing I did was a layout of a science lab. Layout is not my strongest so it was scary to do it but I learned a lot by doing this. Currently I am working on a character rotation sheet for cute animal characters. 
I really like the characters and enjoy doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment