Monday, May 25, 2015

Mary's Weekend Convention was for the Slushie and Iced Cap

Last Weekend I was roaming around Anime North, over at the Toronto Congress Center by the airport. It was jammed pack with people and I walked in heels wearing a black fall jacket under the scorching desert sun in cosplay! 

Aside from the heat, tall boots and burning blazer on top of two layers, I had a lot of fun hanging out with my cosplayin' crew, and that was worth it.

I went for two days trekking the place though the forest of people. I learned a learned how to be thrifty in this kind of con. ;) I barely shopped for anything but slushies and ice cappuccinos in stuffy lineups. Most of my souvenirs were photos and random videos.

No drawing for this week but I'll draw something next week! I was sore all morning and I need ice cream. Ahhh time to head home. I'm gonna draw you a WussyWat character next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment