Friday, May 15, 2015

Introducting Keith!

It's been an interesting couple of weeks so far at Smiley Guy.

Best surprise of my first day? Working with Thor (well a look-a-like anyway). Still laughing at the coincidence because the previous night I was watching the movie.

I'm learning a lot about lighting, rendering and basically how to become a better painter/ designer. The challenges have been many, but are all very exciting.

So far have completed a cave BG based off  concept art, and a concept for a comic themed episode. Still have a great many revisions to do on those, but  moving onto more layouts for now.

I love the restaurants nearby, especially the wrap place. It felt like I was in Europe on holiday, sitting in an outdoor cafe.

The commute is about 2 hours and is a bit of a pain, but I'm learning to adapt to it.

All in all, definitely an interesting learning experience

No comments:

Post a Comment