Friday, April 15, 2016

Callie is Caught Up!

I can't believe it, but I've caught up in my schedule. I might even be ahead of schedule and I never thought that would happen because of how long I spent in design. It's crazy. I think it is a lot to do with the simplicity of my characters and film, but even so I thought animation would take forever!!! It's very strange to think that I have been working on this project for over half a year (slash even that school is almost over!! This is insanity). Everything has gone by so quickly and I'll be leaving Smiley Guy in less than two months :((


I am being too sad too quickly!! I still have 2 months left! Ish! That is plenty of time to use my new key card and be in this super cool environment. I still have maybe a third of animation left to do and then after that I will have to pick out cool music. I'm excited for that part because having a musical element will add so much to it. There's this trailer for The Shining which has been remade so that it looks like a rom com and it's seriously baffling because it's the exact same movie (like the trailer uses movie clips straight from The Shining) but just through music, one of the most classic horror films has been revamped to look like a romantic comedy. Absolutely ridiculous is what it is, and very funny, but it shows just how much music can do so I can't wait to add it to my film. See you Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment