Friday, April 8, 2016

Callie Makes 40,000 Birthday Cards!

This post is going to be fairly short because I must run home to make 40000 birthday cards. Why do all my friends have their birthdays in April??? This week has been very efficient, and I have also mastered half paying attention to my Netflix show and animating at the same time. Whenever I try to watch while I'm doing math it doesn't work because I just watch the screen all the time, but it just so happens that I am more interested in animating than I am in watching the show, so it works out really nicely.


I've started animation, and contrary to my previous belief it is not the longest part of the process (thank god or I wouldn't have finished). There are so many little tricks to use that speed up the process. I probably have around 15 seconds animated which is around half the film, but I think the timing in the animatic is a bit off. Either way, I am getting closer to reaching my goal (and at the same time closer to leaving Smiley Guy :(((). I will think about that later though, have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment