Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Callie Learns to Fly

I haven't done a blog post in forever so I'm making up for it a little bit by writing one for last week (even though I was only at co op for one day). My school schedule was all messed up because of Easter and the grade 10 literacy test. I think I went to school for 3 days that week. I love holidays!! It seems that my brain is too full recently or I'm turning into Dory from Nemo because I literally have no idea what I did on the one day I was here. Actually I have an inkling sort of?

I know that sometime in the past week I learned about Motion guides and tweens from Darien to start me off with animation. I sat down with him for quite a while and he humoured me while I asked thousands of questions because oh my gosh it's a lot to take in. All the shortcuts in Flash are pretty cool and I feel like once I have a grasp on it, the whole animation process will get much quicker which is what I'm hoping for. I have a small clip of Sam flying put together with my background and I know it's small but it's a step in the right direction. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment