Monday, June 27, 2016

A Post From the Past, Elise Style.

Today was the busiest day yet!

Each of the interns got assigned a handful of scenes for the Can Can project. We had to finish
them by the end of this week. I totally misjudged my time and only had one and a half
scenes done on Thursday, with 2 more due the next day. So I came in super super early this
morning and worked nonstop all day. I haven't left my chair since 7:30 this morning, but I'm
happy to say that I got it all done! This week was a valuable and stressful lesson in time
management.

Not much else to report, studio-wise. We're going out for dinner tonight, which should be cool.
All I've eaten today is coffee, so I'm pretty stoked to get some actual food.

Earl is looking great. He's taller than his grow-light now. Below is a terribly-photoshopped
picture of him getting his dunk on. It's been a long day.


No comments:

Post a Comment