Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Callie Says Goodbye!

There was absolutely no one at school today so I missed second period to come down to co op early. I brought a card and chocolates and I am happy to say that a few hours later most of the chocolates are gone. Yum yum. Wowie. I am done co op. It's so crazy to think that I won't be subwaying to Ossington every other day at lunch time next year. What will I do with myself!!??? Today Sam helped me put the finalized credits on my film, and now I am copying everything from my intern folder onto a USB. Then a few people are going to watch my film. It's very scary because I've worked on it the entire year so it's a lot of effort with not a whole lot of result. Like not visible result I mean. The film was my overall project at smiley guy but I have definitely learned so so much than you can see just in the film. I'm not totally sure that makes sense. Oh well, what can I say I'm nervous. Exams are coming up. Anyhoo I must go now. I am signing off for the last time :(((( I promise to come back and visit! Have a good summer xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment