Friday, June 10, 2016

Vincent and the Dancing Robot

I started on two new characters this week. Both from a new series, Beethoven's wig. One is a dancing robot and the other character's a bald guy, not Beethoven though. The Todd style 's better in my opinion. It's less 'plastic'. If you can't attach a character design to a real life person there's no point to it. Even really cartoony characters. There's something that's just scary about character designs that don't come from reality. Well, it's okay if they're really simple shapes I guess.

Pippa left the studio this week. It was her last week here. Didn't get to talk talk to her much but I wish her luck wherever she may go. Maybe our paths will cross one day. It's been a month here already. I worked on a lot of cool character's and concepts so far.

-Vincent



No comments:

Post a Comment