Friday, June 3, 2016

Mandy is Developing her Skills!

This week we did not have as many meetings as last week.

Mostly, what we have done this week was revised the props which we did before.  Compared with the second week, I think my jobs are getting heavier, which makes me feel challenged and excited.

Joel gave me two empty flash file this week, one is working on the character called Coty Hetler, and another one is “Shadows in the Dark”. For these missions, I need to draw a rough of the characters, and build it up. It is sort of more different than last week. Before what I worked on was half finished stuff, while now I am building all of the angle of character, including their emotions and poses.

In the coming weeks, I hope I could try other work positions, such as post production and pre- production. I like working on more challenging work, because it can help me develop my skills and improve my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment