Wednesday, May 29, 2013

David Takes Out the Internet Then Saves the Office

Hey its David again.

This past week while short because of the long weekend was still full of interesting events. For starters we really got into animating on some scenes for a Beethoven short. With the help of Chris shepherding us from chaos on daily basis, its been a really fun experience. Also on Wednesday while trying to fix my internet, the internet for the whole studio went out. I probably made a few enemies In that moment.... I'll have to try my best to smooth things over the next few days. 

Then while on my lunch break the Beer Store next to us had a gas leak. I really don't think the two are co-related, well...at least I hope not. We then had to evacuate the building and the whole street was closed off for more than an hour while the fire department dealt with the gas leak. After that it was business as usual.

The lesson of the week is working at Smiley Guy definitely keeps you on your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment