Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Eden Negotiates Curtains, Meetings, and Explosions

Never a dull day at SGS!

Another fulfilling week at SGS and some interesting events to report. But before I get into that, an update on my third week here. We are continuing work on Beethoven's Wig and got to experience a group meeting with the whole team. It was awesome to see the animatic for Warren. It reminds me of a UK version of the “King of the Hill”. Some really funny stuff! Sharing my thoughts with everyone was also a great experience. I love group meetings!

Da na na naaaaa! Beethoven's Wiiiiiiig! Is very biiiiiiiiig!
I can't stop singing it! It's everywhere!!

I was having some troubles with my scene, as much as I hate to admit. Those gosh darn curtains! Of course I made it more complicated than it really should be. Thankfully, Chris and Mat were super helpful and patient enough to understand what nonsense I was trying to explain.

Bomb threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well not a bomb, but it potentially could have been! The Beer Store next to the studio had a gas leak! Firemen and police officers blocked off the sector and evacuated everyone out of the buildings that were inside the perimeter. Lea and I were actually coming back from lunch. We asked a couple questions to one of the Police officers in the area and told us they couldn't let us go back to work.
 

Every week a new adventure is out there! Stay tuned for my next episode! 





No comments:

Post a Comment