Tuesday, May 27, 2014

All about Anna, Costumes, and Penguins

Hi guys~ Anna here again~
It is officially the end of week two of my internship, and boy has time flown by. I' have been enjoying myself, and can't believe I'm already two weeks into this intern thing.

This week, I started working on Uberdude, which was super cool. I love the art style, and have had the pleasure of colouring all the animations. It seemed like a large task at first, but now that I am actually putting my pen to the tablet and just popping out scene by scene in colour, I find myself enjoying my music and just having fun with these animations.

Other than that... Well, it's soon to be Anime North Time, and my friend has decided to drag me to it, even though I'm busy with life and freelancing and...sighs... I'd like to say i have a cosplay, but I didn't and don't have the time to make it, and when I tried to find material for the jacket that I planned, Fabricland didn't have that many choices... And all of Toronto's fabric stores close at either 6 or 7. By the time I arrive there after work, they would have all closed... I suppose it must be fate.
I have my freelance side job to occupy my dwindlingly little spare time as well. My dad introduced me to a guy named Brandon Feraras, who is working on an ios game about penguins and environmentalism. It's called Pengix, for anyone who wants to check it out. At this moment, the game is all Brandon's - he created the entire thing on his own time, with the graphics being made in Photoshop.





And yeah, the art isn't great - he is obviously not an art person. But the game is quite fun, and only the graphics need improving. And that's where I come in. I'm still working on it, but I have been redesigning the whole look to the game: the sprites, the backgrounds, and possibly adding in animations...

Ohe day, I'll make a game of my own too....
Until next time,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment