Friday, May 23, 2014

Lucas Gets Some Competition

Not a ton has happened this week because of Victoria day and a doctor's appointment on wednesday this has been my only day in this week.  So, I want to express my excitement towards another workplace factor:

MORE INTERNS!

My blogs are going to be less lonely on the Intern Blog! I read all of their posts from last week and I have to say that I have some serious competition. They all draw so well! I don't think firework gifs will be enough to win the blog-battles anymore. 

Also, I only have two more weeks here...  Time really flies. On the subject, I'm going to spend the weekend doing work on the game. It's going to be done by next Friday! It's sort of bittersweet. 

On another side note, Mike intercepted me on my way in today and we had a really good chat about literature. Specifically Catcher in the Rye (Holden's such a phoney). I'm building up a summer reading list so he's going to send me some titles that have had an impact on him. I'm looking foreword to it.

3 comments:

  1. How about The warded man? And uhh, anything by Brent Weeks, Orson Scott Card, and John Flanagan... Well, if you like fantasy books. What else? Tempest from Shakespeare, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Through the looking-glass and what Alice found there, and Dante's inferno are all pretty good.... Poems by Rainer Maria Rilke and Pablo Neruda.... Okay, now I'm just randomly talking about my favourite books.... Anyway, READ THOSE~
    Over and out,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Lucas, if you are into games and fantasy worlds, check out A Wizard of Earthsea trilogy by Ursula K. LeGuin it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Inna
    OMG, yes that was awesome~ I can't believe you've read it Inna~ Actually, read Howl's Moving Castle too <3

    ReplyDelete