Monday, May 19, 2014

Welcome to Anna!

Hi~ This is Anna, one of the interns from Sheridan.

This is my first week here at Smiley Guy.
I haven't been in a lot of internships, but honestly speaking, Smiley Guy has been the most fun and the most educational.

On my first day, I was nervous, excited and in all ways a noob to the industry. I can't say that I have the hang of it now, but I sort of have the hang of it now. You should have seen my Monday animation compared to my Friday animation. Just a week and it improved by so much!

Everyone here is really nice and they teach us patiently even when we're interrupting their work - which is all the time xD

Right now, we are animating scenes from the Smosh series, Teleporting Fat Guy. I can't wait to see my name in the credits xD

It's been a great week and I'm hoping to learn more.

But for now, I shall leave you with this picture~
Over and out~
Anna

Sheridan Interns 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment