Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome to Inna!




My name is Inna Testolini and I am one of three lucky Sheridan interns that joined SmileyGuy Studios for the summer of 2014. I am excited to work and learn from such an awesome studio crew. Everybody is so helpful and friendly here. Despite the fact that they are having interns all year around, they have all patience in the world to answer our newbie questions. Thank you guys so much for taking your time to help us learn and feel at home. 


I haven't had a chance to work in Flash before, we used Toonboom hand drawn animation for our 3rd year group film production. Watching all week tutorials and our awesome mentors' lectures and tips I finally started getting used to the program and I am much more comfortable with all the hot buttons/commands and that Flash "inception" idea of animating symbols within symbols within symbols:) also play once /frame by frame/sync buttons finally make more sense to me. Yeey, I am getting there!

While doing my research I bumped onto a cool Flash extension called Keyframe Caddy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKIhJlWidbM.

I installed it for both of my Flash versions(CS3,CS6) and I am very very happy about it, as it helps me with my lip sync animation a lot.  It's always cool to see the visuals!

visual2.jpg

In order to see how the main characters move and their expressions, I watched lots of episodes of Teleporting Fat Guy, the first show that we got to animate our first scene. So far my favorite episode is CHINESE MONSTER ATTACKS!(TFG#3) it was so cute:)

visual3.jpg

That would be it for now! have a great day everyone!



PS Some people were asking about my motherland:) it’s Siberia, the city of Irkutsk that is near Mongolia and famous Baikal lake. Here are some photos of it:
Lake Baikal - the "Pearl of Siberia"
Baikal live ice drumming

wg-russia-2466-400x300 (1).gif

lol it's slightly colder then in Canada but all in all it's same, same bears, mooses and squirrels :))

No comments:

Post a Comment