Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meet Carol Tang, SGS's #1 Fan!

Hi everyone, my name is Carol Tang who was lucky enough to be picked by smiley guys for my internship. I just want to let everyone know how happy and proud I feel to be working for smiley guy.

On my first week here I got to explore different ways to manipulate a puppet in flash thanks to the help of many great people of smiley guy, which led me to finish up two scenes for teleporting fat guy.

After working on teleporting fat guy helped me realize my love for symbol animation and opened up my eyes for the TV industry. Thanks to smiley guy, now I finally know what I enjoy and want to do after I graduate.

This is just an amazing studio with amazing people and I wish smiley guy the best and thank you for this wonderful experience. Hopefully I get to work here after I graduate :)


No comments:

Post a Comment