Thursday, May 29, 2014

Carol Learns the Ropes on Flash

Hey guys,

It's been my third week here and everyone got to work on different projects and learned new things. I got to do some layout designs and animation for the "First Hand" project and am proud to say I did the raven animation all by myself. Although there is still many problems overall, it's definitely a big improvement from the first time I touched flash symbol animation.

I wasn't sure how to do cross dissolve or camera move in flash, so I asked for help from people in the studio, and as usual they were eager to help out.

As for now, I am doing coloring for a show called Uberdude. I came across a few problems but they were no biggie. By the end of the day on my first day working on Uberdude, I've gotten a lot faster at coloring and useing only hot keys to navigate around. Makes me feel like a pro lol :P The more I get to work in Flash the faster I will become.


-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment