Friday, May 16, 2014

Lucas Gives a Speech

So, this wednesday was the Northern Co-op breakfast. It was pretty cool to see what everyone had been doing for the last year. Mr Rowell had asked me to do a speech which was pretty cool. There were seven other people doing little speeches and we each got up and spoke for about a minute. I was asked to talk about how as opposed to waiting for the teachers to set up interviews last year, I went out and did the job search on my own. I think it went really well. I also got a certificate for speaking! It's fairly fancy. Julie got one as well for putting up with me the entire year. 

Otherwise, the week has been fairly uneventful. Work with the game is on track. I finished another book. I'm probably going to see Godzilla today. I'm looking foreword to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment