Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lucas is Wrapping it Up

Hello people of the world! This week has been on the less-eventful side but nonetheless, everything is still in motion!

The game is almost done, just minor changes are being made now and I'm prepping for the final version! It's really cool to see all the work finally come together. I'm looking foreword to it.

Unfortunately, the short film that I was talking about last week will have to be postponed. My film-making friend and two of the actors are unable to put in the time due to exams so we'll be doing it during the summer. I am slightly disappointed because I'm a teenager and I crave immediate gratification but it's probably for the best. We'll end up not having to be so rushed and not confined to a small amount of time.

On a side note, I read "Of Mice and Men" and "the Catcher in the Rye" this week.

Still sleep deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment