Monday, May 9, 2016

Introducing Elise!

Hi, my name is Elise. I'm a Sheridan student and brand-new intern at Smiley Guy Studios!

Today is only my third day on the job, but I'm learning a lot already. Ive been working on background character builds for Todd and the Book of Pure Evil right now. It's definitely a challenge getting readjusted to building in Flash, but I'm having a good time with it. It's great being able to learn from the senior animators (I'm learning so many hotkeys)!

It's also been fun to explore the area around the studio. I've been buying coffees at different places on Bloor each morning, and sometimes the other interns and I go out to lunch together!

At the studio I have a great workspace. There's a big desk and a Cintiq and the other animators are close by, so it's easy to ask for help when I run into problems. Also there's a little plant here, I'm not sure whose it is but I've started watering it because it looked kinda dry.

Aside from work I've been busy setting up my new apartment. I guess that's not really relevant but I like to brag about it. It's a really nice apartment. Yesterday I built a table.

I guess that's about it. I'm really looking forward to the next 3 months here at Smiley Guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment