Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Pippa the Production Assistant

This weekend, I moved into a new place - a basement apartment that I’m sharing with my bestie from college. The apartment is definitely not as sunny as I’d like by any means, but the shady coolness will be a great asset this summer. And although it’s not especially sunny, it’s a nice apartment, at least.

This week, I did a lot of script stuff, which makes sense because I’m the script supervisor on Epic Studios. I got the chance to sit in on the Epic Studios punch-up room, as well as helping Karen with some funding applications and compiling contracts for Epic. There was another casting call this week that I helped Lisa with. I also did script revisions and more script revisions, as well as some ACTRA contract stuff and cast reports.

For the next three and a half weeks, I’ll only be in at Smiley Guy on Mondays. Instead of being at Smiley Guy, I’ll be working on the set of Epic Studios as a production assistant. I’ll be back at Smiley Guy at the start of June, and then I’ll be graduating from college. Everything is happening so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment