Monday, May 16, 2016

Mandy Works Late!

After doing the exercises last week, we started to work on the project  "Todd And The Book Of Pure Evil", and my job is to built the props using Flash.

The work went quite well, and even there were some temporary changed on the props, I finally completed before the deadline. Also I realized it is extremely helpful for me to get trained last week, and I learned a bunch of new things.

Meanwhile, the thing happened yesterday touched my heart. I thought I was the last person left the studio last night, and I struggled that should I leave directly without locking the gate, or stay to wait for someone back. I walked around everyone’s space to see if there is any business card with phone number on, so I could make a call. But I got nothing. At the end, Juan came back, and he is so nice to teach me how to lock the door. Even it is a kind tiny small story, I did feel a really friendly working environment in Smiley Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment