Friday, May 27, 2016

Mandy Loves VR!

This week we were busy on schedule, like some revised files had to be completed, and the pizza party was held on Tuesday, we watched the story leica and gave feedback.

At the end of the meeting, we watched a graduated student’s film from Seneca. The film is excellent and I like the story as well as the simple animation. Also, it offered me a great reference for my 4th year film, since I have a similar direction, which to develop a deep meaning story with simple animation and visual effect.

On Thursday we had a short meeting of Learning the new industry VR (virtual reality). To be honest, VR became very famous this year, whenever I look through my facebook, people keep posting news about VR, specially from technical people.  I saw some of my classmate play the VR game in their intern companies, and all their responses were VR is awesome and amazing, but just little bit expensive. Personally I like VR even though I haven't tried it yet.

I hope one day the VR company can lower their price and let everyone have chance to own it. My opinion came from a famous Japanese animation called “Sword Art Online”, it is a great animation whose story happens in the future, and focus on the VR worlds. It's the reason why I have a lot of expectations on the VR industry.

^That's me on the far right!

No comments:

Post a Comment